Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Photo Essays of Works in Progress


There is but one day left until the opening of the exhibition. And if you'd like to take a glimpse at the goings-on behind-the-scenes of some of the pieces that will be displayed there, please visit my longlifestories blog.

The Big Tree - acrylic on canvas, 2' x 5', 2010

That blog began as a challenge to create something in any medium, on a daily basis. But in the few months prior to this upcoming show, I've not had a chance to add new entries. So during the course of the week that my paintings will be exhibited, I will share photos and thoughts of work as it has progressed.

The Big Tree is the first that will be featured in my upcoming photo essays.

The opening is but one day away. For more information on timings or directions to Yama Yoga Studios in the Garvey's complex, please click here. To make an appointment for a personal tour, please email me directly at fine-art@ceciliafrancisco.com

Again, the opening is at 7pm, Thursday, May 27th at Yama Yoga Studios inside the Garvey's complex. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment